13 x 39 Inch Reusable Beeswax Wraps
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS:
Made of cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin. Beeswax food wraps fabric and printing are certified by the Global Textile Standard.
- EXTRA LARGE AND CUTTABLE WRAPS:
33 x 100 cm (13 x 39 inch). Can be cut as required. A natural alternative to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl or pack a snack when camping.
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE:
Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Hand wash with mild soap & cold water (avoid hot water), and air dry only (no wringing). Avoid microwaves and hot temperatures.
- NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE FOOD STORAGE:
Our reusable beeswax wraps last about 6 months when used several times each week, while traditional plastic products are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won't biodegrade.
- LIVE MOST HEALTHY LIFE:
Protects your family's health, keeps food hygienic & fresh for a longer time; Non-toxic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Sustainable and Eco-Friendly
- Hand Washable and Reusable.
- 100% cotton, food grade beeswax, jojoba oil and tree resin.
- Keeps food hygienic & fresh for a longer time.
- Non-toxic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Lasts up to 6 month with proper use and care.
- Do not use with raw meats and greasy or acidic foods, such as beef or fish.
- Hand-wash in cold water with mild dish soap. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not wring.
- Keep away from heat, microwaves & dishwashers.
Alternative to Plastics:
Say goodbye to expensive sandwich bags and endless rolls of plastic wrap. Beeswax wraps let you store food safely & securely. Perfect for packing a lunch & snacks for the day!
All Reusable Ingredients:
Our wraps are made from cotton, beeswax, jojoba oil and natural tree resin. This combination of ingredients creates a malleable food wrap that can be used again and again.
Easily Seal with Hands:
Use the warmth of your hands to wrap beeswax wraps around a piece of food or over a bowl or casserole dish. When the Beeswax food wraps cools within seconds, it holds its seal. Use these to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, and baked goods. NOT for use with raw meat.
Wash in Cold Water:
Wash your beeswax wraps in cool water with a mild dish soap. (Avoid sources of heat, such as hot water and microwaves.) Air dry. Beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial qualities that help to keep your food fresh and allow you to use the beeswax wraps again and again.
Live a greener lifestyle and save the planet by reducing plastic use. Beeswax wraps are made from biodegradable ingredients. Protect yourself, your family and the environment from harmful plastics with these.