150ml Organic Aftersun Body Butter Eucalyptus & Jojoba Oil
- The aftersun body butter provides your skin with the deep replenishment needed after a sun intensive day. For long-lasting, intensive moisture and increased skin repair with a completely natural and fresh eucalyptus smell.
- Vegan body butter with four 100% natural and organic ingredients: eucalyptus oil, jojoba oil, shea butter and tamanu oil - yup, that's it!
- Eucalyptus oil calms and cools down your skin, jojoba oil helps repair skin damage, shea butter deeply nourishes and moisturizes and tamanu oil reduces sunburn pain.
- This aftersun body butter is completely free from preservatives / parabens, perfume or any other murky ingredients you can't pronounce. Only good stuff for your skin and the environment.
- 100% plastic-free packaging
- Made from 56% recycled aluminium
- Free from preservatives
- Free from perfume
- Free from additives
- Cruelty free
- Suitable for normal, sensitive and dry skin
the aftersun body butter is ideal to soothe sun damaged skin and provide it with the intense and deep moisture needed after a long day in the sun.
Eucalyptus oil brings instant relief from sunburn and its fresh smell soothes your mind and skin. Jojoba oil contains vitamin e and b that accelerate the skin's self-healing process. Rich shea butter gives your skin deep and long-lasting moisture and nourishment. Precious tamanu oil (from the tamanu tree in southeast asia) helps to reduce painful sunburn and naturally speeds up the healing process of your skin.
This natural aftersun body butter cream does not contain any aloe vera because that would require to add water which in turn would mean using preservatives. Instead of using aloe vera and preservatives we therefore chose eucalyptus oil, jojoba oil, shea butter and tamanu oil which gives your skin the same soothing, cooling and moisturizing effect of aloe vera and supports skin repair. The best body butter for all skin types, suitable for children and sensitive skin.
The packaging is made from 56% recycled aluminium and the labels are made from 100% recycled paper. This body butter is 100% plastic-free and can be recycled again completely. Cruelty free - we like animals, so we don't test on them. Made in the EU. This natural body butter should last around 1 year. Simply check the best before date at the bottom of the body butter.