180 Wild Thyme Mouthwash Tablets
- Natural mouthwash tablets with no toxic chemicals - free from fluoride, glycerin + sls. Made with food grade natural ingredients including sodium bicarbonate.
- Restore ph balance in your mouth - for a healthy mouth, saliva readings should have a ph level between 7 and 7.5, our mouthwash tablets when dissolved have an approximate ph level of 7. It's interesting to discover the ph levels of the leading mouthwash brands currently on the market have ph levels as low as 3.2, the same as some sugary drinks!
- Fresher breath - the natural wild thyme flavour helps to keep your mouth fresh and teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Perfect for travel - mouthwash tablets are easy to store and travel with. For best results - simply place 1-2 tablets in half a glass of water and allow tablets to completely dissolve. Gargle for around 30 seconds, then spit out.
- Zero waste beauty products - we care about the planet as well as your teeth. We stay true to our values by packaging all products without any plastic.
These mouthwash tablets are made with natural ingredients to help keep your mouth clean and breath fresh.
Made with sodium bicarbonate which has disinfectant and antibacterial properties. Sodium bicarbonate reduces the amount of harmful oral microbial flora by killing off acid-loving bacteria while alkalizing your mouth. Acidic saliva has a demineralising effect on your teeth and by alkalising your mouth your teeth are then able to remineralise.
The ph level goes from 0 to 14 with 7 being neutral, below 7 being acid and above 7 being alkaline. For a healthy mouth, saliva readings should be between 7 and 7.5, our mouthwash tablets when dissolved have an approximate ph level of 7. It's interesting to discover the leading mouthwash brands currently on the market have ph levels as low as 3.2, the same as some sugary drinks! Only in an acidic environment can bad bacteria grow, this can also lead to erosion of teeth enamel, bad breath, discolouring of teeth and sensitive teeth. Sugary foods and drinks increase the acidity in our mouths. If you're suffering from any of the above, it's time to make the switch to these mouthwash tablets. Apart from water, sodium bicarbonate is the least abrasive dental cleaning agent you can use and that's why we choose it as the main ingredient.
Each glass bottle contains 180 tablets. We recommend having 1-2 tablets in half a glass of water, allow tablets to completely dissolve. Gargle for around 30 seconds then spit out.
Zero waste packaging - we care about the planet and that's why we package all our products in eco-friendly options - no plastic!
Made in England.