Handmade Pink Grapefruit Natural Shampoo Soap Bar 100g
HELPS CONDITION AND STRENGTHEN HAIR:
Our soap releases handfuls of soft white bubbles to leave your hair clean, shiny and strong. Helps to prevent dry scalp and is perfect for those with sensitive skin and hair types that may be damaged by generic soaps and shampoos.
NATURALLY SOFTENING AND MOISTURISING:
Reducing the requirement for additional moisturisers.
HANDMADE IN DEVON, UK:
Using the traditional cold process method allowing the soap to better retain the benefits of our raw natural ingredients.
We use no harmful pollutants, making Clovelly soap perfectly friendly for your local environment. Completely free from artificial ingredients.
CHANGING TO NATURAL SHAMPOO:
Changing from chemical-heavy shampoos to natural soap can cause the hair and scalp to become waxy, this is easily solved with an apple cider vinegar rinse applied after washing. The transition period depends on your hair type and how damaged the hair is, but it's well worth the effort.
This shampoo soap bar contains a refreshing blend of Pink Grapefruit essential oils that will leave your hair smelling fresh. Our ingredients are suitable for all hair types and will improve the strength and condition of the hair and scalp.
Some advice on use:
Transitioning from chemical laden shampoos to natural soaps can take some time and adjustment. Some hair types adapt quickly while others may become slightly waxy with the use of natural soap bars. To improve the condition and strength of hair and detangle it we advise using an apple cider vinegar rinse after the initial wash. This also helps the hair to adjust to the natural ingredients and to improve the damage caused by chemical based shampoos.
- Add 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a 1ltr jug.
- Use the soap to wash your hair.
- When you've finished washing your hair, fill the jug with water and pour it over your hair.
- Repeat the rinse if your hair is longer.
- Adjust the proportions of water and vinegar to suit your hair type and length.
- Do not use neat vinegar on the hair as this can dry it out.
- Some like to rinse the hair again but this can reduce the flattening and shine of the hair.
- If a second rinse is used then do it with very cold water, this will help increase shine.